J'ai Soif Carafe & Glass - White
The J’ai Soif carafe and tumbler are individually mouth blown in coloured borosilicate glass. Each piece is heat resistant and dishwasher safe*. This water carafe set is available in a range of colours and adds extraordinary pleasure to the simple act of drinking water. It is inspired by the traditional drinkware sets used in France and displayed on a bedside table at night.
Maison Balzac star logo is sandblasted on the base of each carafe and tumbler.
Available in one size.
- Carafe: 20cm height, 9.5cm diameter at base, approx. 800ml capacity
- Medium Gobelet: 8cm height, 7cm diameter, approx. 250ml capacity
*although all Maison Balzac glassware is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as these are precious glasses! Avoid putting ice directly in the empty glass; add the liquid first then ice and drink up!
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.