Daily Acid Toner
Acids? Why acids? Well, that’s because what certain acids can do for the skin is incredible. Think along the lines of gentle but still powerful and transformative results.
The Daily Acid Toner is a multi-benefit, exfoliating, brightening and skin toning treatment that works to visibly improve aging, damaged skin, help slow skin deterioration and improve skin texture and structure.
For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive and Acne-Prone
This luxurious facial acid toner helps resurface, soften, and firm skin while working to stimulate collagen production and considerably increase skin hydration. The Daily Acid Toner brings forth true innovation in effective acid toning for all skin types with a unique combination of pyruvic, malic, citric, and glycolic fruit and flower acids in a base of rich, in-house made whole-plant extracts, nutrient-dense clay minerals, regenerating red and brown algae, protein-building amino acids and hydrating aloe juice. Suitable for all skin types including acne and sensitive conditions.
- Hibiscus Flower Acid — Multiple acids including pyruvic, malic, tartaric, and citric work to exfoliate, reduce hyperpigmentation, improve skin hydration, barrier function, and stimulate collagen growth.
- Glycolic Acid — Removes dead cells, smoothes skin texture and reduces wrinkles, stimulates collagen, and increases cell turnover. Effectively treats discoloration and brightens skin tone.
- Sea Kelp — Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenol antioxidants, and minerals. Regenerates aged fibroblast cells that produce collagen to reduce fine lines and firm skin.
- Irish Moss — Increases cell proliferation, hydration, firmness, and cellular turnover.
- Montmorillonite — Minerals of potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, and silica help brighten, tone, and support skin function.
- Galactoarabinan — Provides effective, gentle exfoliation and increases skin hydration.
- Amino Acids —Restore skin protein structure and support barrier health while helping to increase the skin’s water level.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
SIZE: 100mL / 3.3 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: We want to help you realize your true beauty. We believe the best way to do this is through the pure, regenerative power of nature’s plants and herb extracts. That’s why we’ve created a unique line of scientifically-proven luxury skin, hair and scalp solutions using the greatest lab ever created: Mother Nature. Diversity, equality and inclusivity are at the core of who we are at Josh Rosebrook. We are continually inspired to represent all people on this planet irrespective of their gender, gender identity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, size, religion, marital status, social class, and family dynamic.
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, *Glycerin, Water, Montmorillonite (Clay), Hibiscus Flower Acid, Sea Kelp Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Vitamin B5, L-Proline, Hydroxyproline, Galactoarabian, *Green Tea Leaf, *Turmeric Root, *Calendula Flower, *Chamomile Flowers, *White Peony Tea, Glycolic Acid, *Echinacea, *Elderberry, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.