Dr. Loretta Micro Peel Peptide Pads
Exfoliates to reduce appearance of fine lines and pores and acne scars.
These medical-grade peel pads reduce the appearance of fine lines, pore size and dark spots. 10% glycolic acid removes environmental debris from the surface and pores, improving skin's texture. Algae peptides replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions while calming botanical ingredients help soothe skin during the advanced exfoliation process. Continued use improves penetration of other skin care products, maximizing visible benefits.
- 10% Glycolic Acid: Provides enhanced exfoliation and micro-peel by removing dead cells from each other and debris from pores and skin surface, improving skin texture, luminosity and lessening pore appearance and breakouts.
- Marine Peptides: Replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions and exfoliation, while also protecting skin from climate controlled and colder, drier environments.
- Matte, Kola and Guarana Skin Calming Botanicals: Soothe skin and calm any stinging or irritation during the advanced exfoliation process.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cola Nitida (Kola) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
- Pollution: Low pH medical grade 10% glycolic acid enhances exfoliation of dead cells, debris and pollutants at surface and in pores.
- Climate: Algae peptides increase skin's moisture levels to hydrate as it exfoliates.